Job Title: Senior Consultant
Location: New York City
Status: Full-time, Immediate start
cg42, a boutique competitive strategy firm, is currently looking to expand its team with energetic, resourceful, and well-rounded strategy consultants who are seeking to make an impact and grow with the firm.
A Senior Consultant’s primary role is to support our Partners, develop client relationships, lead cg42 junior team members, and generate quality insightful deliverables for clients.
- Managing and overseeing one to two client accounts with multiple engagements
- Working smoothly with clients and becoming a trusted advisor
- Growing the presence of cg42 on existing accounts
- Leading and directing a team that yields high quality solutions for clients
- Facilitating problem-solving sessions across a range of topics relying on both analytical and creative techniques to get to compelling results.
- Supporting new business pursuits
- Mentoring and growing Analyst, Consultant and Senior Consultant level employees
- Advancing cg42 thinking and building new IP
- Contributing to overall cg42 growth through marketing, recruiting, and business development initiatives
- 5-10 years of experience in strategy or management consulting
- Excellent analytical / quantitative and communication skills
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ spirit and is self-motivated
- Exhibit an ability to think critically, logically and creatively
- Displays a dedicated work ethic and a passion for consulting
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The biggest challenges require the boldest moves.
Since 2010, cg42’s unique approach to competitive strategy has helped some of the worlds most important companies address their biggest challenges.
Our clients all share one thing, they operate in mature, highly competitive, disruption-ready categories. We help them define and execute the bold moves required to drive rapid market share gain.
We do this by asking the questions others haven’t thought to ask, treating insights as a competitive advantage, and determining the bold moves that will align all parts of our clients’ organization to create positive change.