Job Title: Analyst
Location: New York City
Status: Full-time, Immediate start (Start date negotiable for current students)
cg42, a boutique management consulting firm, is currently looking to expand its team with energetic, resourceful, and well-rounded strategists who are seeking to make an impact and grow with the firm.
An Analyst’s primary role is content creation and support. They should be able to define information needs, drive facts to findings, help design research plan and analysis, contribute to strategic thinking, develop effective frameworks, and create actionable solutions. Successful analysts are self-starters, intellectually curious and passionate about solving customer driven business challenges. Analysts should demonstrate strong communication skills and be able to clearly articulate key points in their analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of a client organization, industry, competitor set, and key audiences within a compressed timeframe
- Synthesize large tracts of information and extract key points that can contribute to a compelling, future-focused point of view
- Gather customer needs and insights across a variety of techniques including primary qualitative and quantitative research
- Perform comprehensive brand audits across multiple touchpoints
- Conduct desktop research to build compelling case studies that are relevant to a client’s challenge
- Integrate findings into cohesive and compelling stories
- Bring new thinking to conversations and contribute to the success of the team overall
- Provide support to Partners and Directors
- Exhibit a strong academic background with an undergraduate degree (preferably in an area of business)
- Have 1-2 years of experience excelling in a professional services environment such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy or brand strategy
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ spirit and is self-motivated
- Exhibit an ability to think critically, logically and creatively
- Displays a dedicated work ethic and a passion for consulting
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
cg42 is a boutique management consulting firm that has pioneered the approach to translating marketplace frustration and competitive vulnerability into enhanced market share for our clients.
We partner with senior management teams in businesses whose organic growth has stagnated to re-focus their organizations on the changes required to reinvigorate demand. At cg42, we speak the disparate languages of operations, finance, and marketing with equal fluency, giving us a definitive edge in helping the disparate parts of our clients’ organizations embrace a common strategy for growth.
Our clients include: Mitsubishi UFJ, Union Bank, Microsoft, MasterCard, AT&T, and several portfolio companies within Bain Capital Ventures.